Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here's a few pics of the kids getting our tree ready for Christmas! This year we decided to put the tree up in the basement so that we could enjoy Christmas with our fireplace. My thought was to get a smaller or at least skinnier tree for up stairs. I get tired of the tree fairly fast when its in the way, but I didn't ever want to pay the price for a tree for upstairs and I can't say that I really missed it that much. The lights and garland on the banister railing are plenty for me. Putting on the Lights which Bill hates doing because I like a ton of lights and he barely want's to drape them on! The girls looking through their boxes of ornaments. Great Kids with a beautifully decorated tree.

1 comment:

Colettes Cookies & Cakes said...

good looking group of kids you've got there! I love creating Christmas memories! Well done, Mom! <3