I've never really been bold enough to cut hair. We bought these clippers when Jesse was probably 3 and I imagine they haven't been used more than 5 times. And except for bangs I don't cut hair, if you've seen how that turns out you can understand why I don't do it very often! Yikes!!!!
I just realized I don't have an after picture...he looks great though! Thanks Grandma for saving me ten bucks!
2 comments:
I didn't dare cut hair at first either....but now I've got the "one and only" haircut I do mastered--since I get to do it 4 times each month (Mitch, Garrett, Zach, & Tyson)! :)
Haircuts are the WORST because EVEN as you are cutting it... it is GROWING!!! Ten bucks, Ten bucks, Ten bucks - STOP ALREADY WITH THE TEN BUCKS!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE DANG HAIR STOP GROWING!
Second month we were married - we purchased clippers and Brad schooled me in the art of cutting his hair. Eventually I got irritated at his perfectionistic attitude and he got equally irritated with my "who the crap cares" attitude and now he cuts his own hair! As for the boys... which ever of us is most angry with them for whatever they did - they get out the clippers and shave away!
Send Jessie over any time! You are invited too!
Post a Comment