Ok, OK I know its a little late, but everyone knew eventually I'd get around to it. I think July is the busiest month of the year. Some say its December, I think that is a close second, but I feel like I never have enough time in July!
Cierra's Birthday was Saturday 25th. Because earlier during the week we were at the family reunion we had cupcakes and ice cream with my family for her birthday and my mom gave her a little gift card to go and get "what she's always wanted!!" a faux build a bear or clothing for one. (you know since the real build a bear isn't anywhere near us!)
Here in Idaho Falls there's a store called Hobbytown and it has a section where you can choose your animal and build it. On Saturday Grandma and Grandpa McCammon, Aunt Heather, and Kristina, James and Rachel came for Cierra's Birthday. And guess what, I think Cierra was filling Grandma's heads with build a bear ideas, because this Grandma gave her money for one too!!! In all her life I don't think she has been so excited!!! We had gone in the morning and she picked out a black lab and named her Lady and picked out a pair of Pink silky pajama's and a cheerleader costume. Then in the afternoon went back and picked a white simba tiger which she named Duke (by the way those are the names of our neighbors black and chocolate labs). For him she got a golf outfit and had just enough to get a bikini for Lady. She has had a blast playing with them and loves them very much! Thanks to BOTH Grandmas for fulling a little girls wish!!! I think the best thing for her is that Abbie doesn't have one and she does!

For her cake she picked a kitty...now I didn't get the picture of the cake taken until after she got a hold of the candles :-[ She made a seven with them then decided to put them every where else including one in the middle of its eye!!! Dang it! but I guess its her cake...right? Earlier in the month she decided she wanted her ears pierced, thank goodness that's a great daddy daughter activity because it gives me the eebie-geebies and makes me feel bad. So she got some new earrings and a new outfit from the family. Then Grandpa and Grandma took us all out to eat at Chuck a Rama, a favorite for my kids!

Thanks to all the Grandparents for the love, support and Cierra says the Presents!!! Love ya!!!
1 comment:
Sounds like lots of fun--and you have tons of family support! Very cute cake and pictures. Happy Birthday Cierra.
Post a Comment