Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Golf Season Nearing an end. =(

Everyone knows that in our house golf is well...more than just a hobby its a passion. (at least for the male members!) The junior golf season has ended and trophys have been awarded. Jesse managed a 96 and got 6th place, Abbie, well lets just say there were probably on 4 girls in her age group that participated. And Cierra was completely crushed that she didn't get a trophy. That's a bummer, cuz she golfed better this year than she did last year and last year she got 3rd. Oh well. I don't imagine that the girls will even golf next summer I basically had to force Abbie on the course the day it was her tounament. We'll just have to see I guess. I don't want to force anything then its no fun. So here are a few pictures of the event.

3 comments:

Teressa said...

Good job kids! It sounds like Jesse shares his Dad's passion, and at least the girls can speak his language.

Janus said...

Tammie,
So fun to see you at the 20 year reunion. Wish I could of talked with you more, but oh well. Anyway, I just went private on my blog, and if you want to continue reading the ramblings of an old classmate, shoot me an e-mail and I'll add you...flutietoot@gmail.com

Thanks,
Janus

gazpacho said...

What did Abers get? A fourth place trophy? Brad wishes he was a Junior so he could be forced onto the course. I saw a licence plate holder today that made me laugh. It said "I golf, therefore, I swear." Of course my favorite golf quote is "I hate golf! I hate golf! I hate golf! (nice shot)I love golf." So there.