Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Muffins with Mom

Every school year Hillview Elementary School has a morning when the kids come early to school and have "muffins with mom". Friday the 12th of September was it this year, and here we are, me and my girls eating our muffins! Jesse came and had a muffin too, but he still thinks burritos with brother would be the best!

4 comments:

JulieJ said...

Brandon is bummed we are going to miss Donuts with Dad because we'll be in Arizona. Oh well!

The Freed Family said...

Burritos with brother....that is funny, especially since he doesn't even have a brother. I always ask Mitch what the scouts would bring for their dinner and I remember him saying that Jesse brought a burrito! Hailey got upset when I told her that I would just make muffins at home (because I didn't want to wake up Zach and Tyson), so I decided that I'd better take her. Then she wouldn't even take a muffin or juice when we got there. I was kinda mad.

Andrea said...

I love this idea!!! i think that the kids love having their parents at school!
On the schedule thing, it never ends. I was hoping to hear that you get so much done...i should be prepared npw to never haveing enough time!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Nice muffins you've got there Tammie!