Saturday, January 30, 2010
Mid-life Crisis???
We've been married nearly 20 years and in all those years Bill has been dying for a truck. Well we finally bit the bullet and bought one. It's a red 2007 Ford F-150. There are concessions we had to make to put it in the budget we wanted to keep. Bill really wanted a leather interior and lower miles, but ended up with cloth and its at 50,000 miles. The back has a hard flat top cover that lifts on an angle and a hard bed liner, but Bill really wanted the auto roll top and a spray in liner. Maybe eventually we can change that. All in all were pretty happy about the purchase!!!

tag it:
truck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I saw it out my window last night but thought it was just friends over. (didn't think twice about it this morning with snow on it) Cuz you told me you weren't quite ready. Awesome you will love it!!
Congratulations on the new addition to your family!! :)
Mitch will be jealous!!! Pretty soon, unless I change my mind, we'll be working one into our budget too! I have to be sure first though.....cause it is an "all sales are final" or "no returns allowed" purchase....and I don't do so well with those kinds of purchases! :)
You know people are going to start moving just so Bill can use his new truck!!! I love it! Congrats!
I am so excited for you guys! I saw it in your driveway and wondered if it was yours. Congratulations it is beautiful!
Derik is quite jealous too! Every guy needs a truck, maybe after D's parents come home he will think he needs one too:)
Post a Comment