Thursday, July 9, 2009

Typical Monday?...or not!

Not necessarily a typical Monday, but a good one! First swimming then golf, then a small unexpected wildfire behind our house! Right now the girls are taking swimming lessons at the local outdoor pool and having a blast doing so!
Sweet Abbie!!!
Teaching the rocket float...
then attempting the rocket float!!!
Next up...As everyone knows, golf is kind of a big sport at our house, and if you like golf Idaho Falls is a great place to live. They have a great Junior golfing program run by the city that cost me $25/kid and they can golf on the 6 hole par 3 course as much as they want and every monday is junior day and they get a free 9 hole round at one of the 3 city courses (they rotate every week). Then at the end of the season they have a big tournament and awards dinner. Its super fun and the kids love it!
We love golf!!!!
On her belly lining up her putting shot...do you think it helps???
Sometimes there's not really any golfing that happens!!!
We had a bit of excitement today, a small (sort of) fire back by the Railroad tracks. I am pretty sure it must've been fireworks, lucky for me my kids had been in the house all afternoon. It was such a windy day that the fire spread pretty quick. My neighbor called 911, but someone else already had. By the time I came in and got my camera the fire was already out darn it!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a fun summer with a little bit of excitement(wild fire)!

Anonymous said...

I love summer sports that don't last too long. My favorite shot is the one through the trees of Cierra with the golf ball.

Tina said...

So wehre do you get the golf clubs? Do your kids each own a set? This would be a good thing for my boys for next year...I think even Q could do it then.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

NICE!!! Too bad you weren't still in scouts then you could have had a weenie roast or something. The swimming looks refreshing - and here is my favorite golf quote:

I hate golf
I hate golf
I hate golf
(nice shot)
I LOVE GOLF!!!