Jesse's Court of Honor

Here's the Eagles nest. Very impressive that there were so many that have recieved their eagles!

Jesse pinning the Mothers pin on me.
Jesse being given the eagle charge by Jimmy Williams.

Jesse giving his Mentor Pin to Mitch Freed. Mitch was Jesse's scoutmaster when he was a deacon and helped Jesse so much with the process of becoming an eagle. Mitch is also our Home Teacher and in both those capacities has been such a great influence on Jesse. He respects Mitch a lot, as do Bill and I. Mitch works hard and puts a lot of time and effort into being the scoutmaster, and we appreciate him for helping us to raise a great kid! But all of Jesse's leaders have been great and we appreciate them all!!!
6 comments:
Way to go Jesse! That is awesome. It looked like a great night.
That is FANTASTIC! Jesse is a great kid. The few times I have been around him he has always been so polite. I am happy for him.
Congratulations to Jesse! Thanks for all the great things you said about Mitch.
It was so cool to go his Court of Honor. Jessie is also a result of his great parents. It was fun to meet your family. Yeah, I have to admit I'm with you on Mitch.
SO neet. We are very proud of you. That is a BIG accompishment.
That is so cool that you got your Eagle, Jesse. And Tammie, we are WAY too young to have kids old enough to have reached Eagle Scout status. You must all be so proud.
Post a Comment